Our body requires blood to survive. Blood carries oxygen and nutrients which feed the cells, tissues and organs of the body. Thus, any condition leading to lack of blood can result into gangrene.
Gangrene is most likely to develop in patients having the following conditions –
- Immune system disorder
- Old age
- Discoloration of skin in the affected part ranging from blue, black, red depending upon the type of gangrene
- Clear line of differentiation between the healthy skin and affected part
- Skin of affected part may be cold to touch
- Blisters which are fluid filled
- Discharge from the gangrene is foul smelling
- Crackling noise when you press the part
- Blood test – If there is increased WBC, there are chances of infection
- Culture – Blood, tissue or fluid culture to detect presence of bacteria
Proper rest and timely treatment is important.
Every individual is different from the other.
So how can the treatment be same?
Of course everyone should be given a satisfying treatment.
In homoeopathy every patient is offered an individualized treatment leading to a permanent cure. In homoeopathy we do not treat you in parts i.e. head, heart, kidney, liver, gallbladder, rather we treat you as a whole by thoroughly understanding your symptoms.
Homoeopathic remedies are gentle, effective, palatable (sweet taste), have no side effects and are not addictive.
When a patient books an appointment with us for the first time, we spend around one to one and a half hours to know about the patient, the past history, family history, present complaints in detail and also suggest Investigations where necessary, on the basis of which we can decide the indicated remedy for your permanent cure.
We are hereby mentioning a few medicines which on proper case taking can help to select the remedy for gangrene and cure the patient.ADVICE : Taking homoeopathic medicine without consulting an homeopathic Doctor is not recommended.