Terms of Service (“Terms”)
Last updated: August 18, 2020
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the https://www.carewellconnect.com website (the “Service”) operated by Carewell Connect (Carewell Holistic IHC (“us”, “we”, or “our”)).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- Copyright. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by Carewell Connect or by the original creator of that material. It is protected by the copyright laws of India. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this site is in the public domain. You may download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, display, post, or transmit material on this site only if expressly permitted, and then only the designated material. Carewell Connect in no way represents or warrants that your use of materials displayed on this site does not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Accuracy. While making reasonable efforts to ensure that all information in this site is accurate and up to date, Carewell Connect makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
- Specific Disclaimer Concerning Medical Information. The content on this site is not intended in any way to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Neither the content nor any other product or service offered by or through this site is intended to be relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this site. In an emergency call your local emergency assistance number.
- Communications by You. Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and may be treated as, non-confidential and non–proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Carewell Connect and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, market research, fund-raising and focus groups. Furthermore, Carewell Connect is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques in any communication that you send to the site, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products. We do not respond to any questions concerning specific medical conditions. If you transmit such information, while we will not intentionally release it or make it public, we cannot assure you that the information will be kept private. WE URGE YOU NOT TO SEND SUCH INFORMATION BY EMAIL.
- Privacy. We refer you to our privacy statement for a complete discussion of how Carewell Connect utilizes information you communicate via our Web site.
- Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Nothing in this site should be construed as granting any right or license to use any Trademark without the written permission of its owner.
- Content of Linked Sites. Carewell Connect has not reviewed other sites linked to its site, and is not responsible for their content. Accessing linked sites is at your own risk.
- Revisions. Carewell Connect reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the site. You agree that your continued access and use of the site shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
- Disputes. This agreement is governed by the laws of India, regardless of conflicts of laws. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- Termination. We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.